Trey Dimsdale is a Texas-based attorney and an associate fellow at the Centre for Enterprise, Markets, and Ethics, a free-market think tank in Oxford, England. He holds a law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, as well as degrees in ethics and political science.
Latest Articles by Trey Dimsdale, J.D.
- Traduit de l’américain par Benoît H. Perrin ("The Supreme Court's transgender ruling undermines the rule of law"). L’arrêt « Bostock contre Clayton County » est la première décision de la
- Bostock v. Clayton County is the first U.S. Supreme Court decision that directly addresses the issue of transgender rights. At issue is the meaning of the word “sex” in the Civil Rights Act
- Since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215, the democratic institutions of England (and by extension the United Kingdom) have been engaged in a careful dance with the monarch. The monarch
- Not every European headline makes it across the Atlantic, but the intense domestic debate now blazing in the United Kingdom over the nation’s future relationship with the European Union has
- In 1919 the political landscape of Europe had been drastically rearranged, the United States had emerged from relative isolation onto the world scene, and the western world was in shock at