Do you know someone who would be interested in an Acton Institute Emerging Leaders Program? Please refer them to our program here.
Rev. Robert Sirico (President) and Kris Mauren (Executive Director) founded Acton Institute 30 years ago in order to advance the moral case for free enterprise. Since that time, Acton Institute has grown to 45+ staff with a global reach. As an Emerging Leader in Acton’s executive department, you will have the opportunity to work with the executive team on research, writing, outreach, and some database projects. In this role, you will be able to complete a series of substantive work projects while learning from globally recognized think tank executives. Specifically, you will steward an ongoing business leader project to completion, produce long and short briefs for Acton leadership, collaborate with other departments internally to advance key projects, and much more.
- Demonstrate a desire and ability to promote a free and virtuous society
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning
- Excellent relationship building skills and desire to work with others
- High level of responsiveness and urgency
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills