Mark R. Royce, Ph.D., is assistant professor of international relations at NOVA-Annandale and author of The Political Theology of European Integration: Comparing the Influence of Religious Histories on European Policies (Palgrave Macmillan, 2017). His research interests include EU studies, British politics, and realism in international relations.
Recent Articles by Mark R. Royce
- This Friday, April 5, George Vella is due to become the tenth president of the Republic of Malta (Repubblika Ta’Malta). Vella, who was nominated by Labour Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, will
- The British referendum on June 23, 2016, in favor of leaving the European Union (EU) may be the most widely recognized, but it was far from the first occasion in which a voting public had
- By design, the Swiss Confederation (or Schweizerische Eidgenossenschaft) routinely escapes the attention of political analysts. Having maintained such resolute neutrality that it did not
- The UK remains divided over the precise shape its relationship with the European Union will take after its departure from the EU on March 29, 2019. Amid this contentious multilateral process
- From the foundation of the Federal Republic of Germany in 1949, Christian Democracy has served as something near the permanent majority political movement, and the Christian Democratic Union