Ed West is an author, journalist and blogger. He writes a regular blog for The Spectator and is deputy editor of The Catholic Herald. He is the author of The Diversity Illusion, Groupthink, and The Silence of Our Friends.
Recent Articles by Ed West
- For the past several weeks, the UK’s opposition Labour Party has been engulfed in controversy over charges of anti-Semitism. Americans may find it odd that in Britain this issue is
- Fifty years ago this month, Bolivian government forces shot dead the revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara, ending a decade of Communist activity by the celebrated guerrilla fighter. American
- Those following Britain's increasingly eccentric politics will have heard of a new craze called Moggmentum - a sort of semi-ironic campaign to make Tory backbencher Jacob Rees-Mogg prime
- At the start of the Syrian migration crisis, an Israeli security official warned of a coming “European intifada.” Few noticed it at the time. But after a series of attacks on largely Jewish
- To be a political leader, especially of a progressive liberal party in 2017, and to live as a committed Christian, to hold faithfully to the Bible’s teaching, has felt impossible. I seem to