Ángel Manuel García Carmona is a student of computer engineering in Spain. You may follow him on Twitter at @GarciaCarmonaAM.
Recent Articles by Ángel Manuel García Carmona
- Traduit de l’américain par Dominique Perrin. À l’automne 2018, dans le cadre de la politique de transition énergétique, le président français Emmanuel Macron a annoncé une augmentation des
- In the autumn of 2018, French President Emmanuel Macron announced an increase of fuel taxes as part of his effort to transition to alternative energy. The move sparked nationwide protests by
- In May, citizens of the European Union’s current 28 member states voted for members of the European Parliament. Pro-EU parties won the three largest shares of the vote. The center
- On April 28, Spain held its general election for national Congress and Senate, as well as an election for the regional Corts in Valencia. The current president, socialist Pedro Sánchez
- Bureaucrats at the European Union steadily struggle for tax harmonization among EU member states. Unfortunately, they do not seek to relieve these nations’ tax burden but rather to warn