Each application shall consist of three brief components – an overview, a narrative, and an appendix:
1) The application overview shall be a maximum length of one page and shall include the following:
- Project title, name, position, institutional affiliation(s), and contact information for the Project Director. In the case of a team, all grant-related correspondence from the Acton Institute will be directed to the Project Director.
- Project abstract (maximum of 200 words, single spaced).
2) The application narrative shall be a maximum length of two pages and shall include the following:
- A statement on the proposed theme for the project, including an indication of how the project will be informed by Christian perspectives.
- A proposal for activities to be funded by the grant, with a timeline.
- A cost breakdown for each activity.
3) The application appendix shall be a maximum length of one page and include the following:
- A summary Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the Project Director.
Only applications submitted electronically by March 31 will be considered. 2022 Application>>