- Assist in various departments working on projects to support Acton University, our film documentaries, donor database system, events, conferences, fellowships, Acton library, general research and Acton Bookshoppe.
- Handling correspondence, drafting of letters, memos, etc.
- Assist in tabulation of various events, conferences, surveys and award applications
- Assistance with maintaining various database reports.
- Assistance with research and correspondence to support our film documentaries, film festivals, and screenings.
- Opportunity to participate in various educational programs and connect with various scholars at the Acton Institute.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent communication and phone skills
- good research and writing skills
- excellent attention to detail and follow through
- professional decorum and the ability to work well with others
- proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- excellent planning & organizational skills.
- experience with software programs or Raisers Edge software is a plus
- fluency in Spanish (understanding, speaking, writing, and translating) or other languages is a plus.
Fluency in Spanish (understanding, speaking, writing, and translating) or other languages is a plus.
To learn more about internships at the Acton Institute, visit our internships page.  Click here to apply online  and send your cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com . Your cover letter should detail your interest in working at the Acton Institute and your writing sample should be no more than 250 - 300 words and should reflect your perspective of Acton’s mission. Applicants should be enrolled in a 4-year college or university and have already completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate education.