The Acton Institute's activities are governed by a Board of Directors. Each member of our board believes in the importance of the Acton Institute's work to promote the compatibility of faith and freedom.
Acton Board of Directors
- Mrs. Elsa D. Prince Broekhuizen, EDP Management
- Dr. Gaylen J. Byker, President Emeritus, Calvin College
- Dr. Alejandro A. Chafuen, Atlas Economic Research Foundation 
- Mr. John P. Crowe, President, John P. Crowe Co.
- Mr. Sean M. Fieler, Equinox Partners
- Mr. John M. Gordon, Jr., Gordon Food Service 
- Mr. Frank J. Hanna, III, Hanna Capital, LLC 
- Mr. J.C. Huizenga, National Heritage Academies 
- Mr. David C. Humphreys, Tamko Building Products, Inc. 
- Mr. John C. Kennedy III, Autocam Medical
- Mr. Kris A. Mauren, Executive Director, Acton Institute 
- Mr. Kenneth J. Muraski, Kent Manufacturing Co.
- Mr. James C. Rahn, Kern Family Foundation 
- Rev. Robert A. Sirico - President, Acton Institute